Good news, I managed to pass everything =) Not very well, but yeah, at least I passed. Seriously thought I was going to fail geog. Which I almost did. I passed by 0.4! Really hope they will moderate the marks. I mean, the highest mark is only 69! And that's including all the really smart people and scholars. And there are like how many failures??
Hm, this term my grades really dropped by a lot la. Midyear only had one subject in 50s, now I have three. Bleah. And my average has definately fallenn..
But yeah. who cares! It's over! And I passed! Haha. Not like it is o levels or what right. It's just sec 3 =)
People should stop using iwebmusic...it's soo annoying la. Haha. And my paranoid mum thinks it gives my com adware and viruses and all thatt. So yea. I'm avoiding sites that have iwebmusic songs on them now, which means I can't go to so many blogs! So yeaa, pleasee stop using iwebmusic! I know music is nice and everything..but most of the time it actually clashes with the music I'm listening too anyway. Hahaa.
Life is good!
Thursday, October 21, 2004
Posted by
Jiayi
at
11:51 PM