hmhmhm
got back some papers. yeah. so far not too bad. Hehhh. Only one C. Which is..PHYSICS. but I expected to fail that so yeah, C5 not so bad la =) So happy about mathhh! cause I made a lot of careless mistakes and end up I got around 74 point something. So I thought I would miss my A1, but then they're rounding up the grades! So yayyy. Yup. Chem missed a1 by a bit also. CRAP la. I totally need my a1 for chem. hopefully my CAs and SA1 will pull me up..
mann, really very scared for geog and bio. I decided that I've got a very high chance of failing either one of them. Scary la. Better not fail anything. Just have to hope for the best. heh.
I shall now reply tags...
carol: I know I know! Too green la! See until my own eyes pain liao. hahaha. Think I will change again SOON. hehehe
ting: ELYSE HEATHER YU HUITING! I'm not talking to you!!! rahrahrah. =p
shywaitress: helllo shy and demure galll!! hahaha. Yesyes, I'm so happy to sit next to you too! =) love you!
Tuesday, October 19, 2004
Posted by
Jiayi
at
9:52 PM