I find that listening to music is such a great way to motivate me
Today I decided that...
I don't care what it costs anymore
Cos' You gave it all and I'm following You (AllDay)
Really. I don't care anymore. Whatever it takes.
I also decided that
I dont need to wait for the answers before..
I step out in faith (Free)
I have so many doubts and everything. And I don't know where to get answers from. And sometimes I feel so lost. But yeah. Decided that I don't need to wait for the answers anymore.
Most of all. I decided that it's high time I start to
live by faith and not by sight (oneway)
I got so many things that is stopping me from believing...I should stop it.
Not sure who to go to to clarify my doubts. Feeling so troubled nowadays. so I decided I should just forget about them =)
I feel like I'm deceiving myself so much lately
Don't want to think about how I really feel deep down inside
Oh well. I think it's better to deceive myself anyway
Cause I think that the real feelings are not good feelings. Yeah. Hahah.
(Don't think much of that entry made sense. Just forget you read it ok? I should go get a private blog.)
Monday, November 08, 2004
Posted by
Jiayi
at
7:37 PM