Today's service was so great! Even though we seem to have shrunk back to one row..
Was actually quite down before service la. But after praise and worship I just felt so much better! Hmm. Nice songs! One way. All About You and... Heart of Worship!
During All About You..the part that goes
And the walls will fall down
and religion will break
And the nations will hear this shout
Can you hear the sound of faith
It was like woah!
I don't know but..
I could hear the sound of faith.
And then Heart of Worship...even though we sang that a million times before, it still managed to leave an impact in me. Kind of reminded me the whole reason why I'm doing all this. It's more than a song. Yes. It's all about You, Jesus.
And the sermon was like so appropriate la! How to drive away my fear. How to be calm during storms. yesyes. Wow! Was so impacted by it!
It was a great service =)
I was going to blog a whole lot more but I'm really too tired now. hahahaa. I've been out all day! Wanna sleep now =)
Sunday, November 07, 2004
Posted by
Jiayi
at
11:06 PM