First service in the city today!! It's so cool lar. But I didn't get a good seat! So I couldn't see anything! But oh well, I saw part of the worship prac. Hahah.
Church camp is coming! On tuesday! I am so excited for it, it's going to be so much fun. Everyone will be doing all sorts of stupid things! hahahhah
And christmas is coming too!! Ahhhh. I can't wait! I really love christmas, it is my favourite holiday! And I know I say this every year, but I wish it snowedi n singapore!!!!. Hahaha. It would be so much fun. Having a white christmas! Of course it's not just about the presents and festive decorations and FUN, it's the day that Jesus was BORN! ahaha. What an awesome day! :)
And after that is HEART AWARDS! In the city! Wow. It's going to be great. Ahhh. I want to stay over in the new church!! Haha. Really can't wait.
The one thing that I'm dreading right now is...school. I'm totally dead lar. Not only have I not touched my homework, I think I have lost it! Haha. And I haven't started studying for chinese Os!!! Oh no. I'm so scared for chinese lar. Haahar.
What a fantastic december :)
Sunday, December 12, 2004
Posted by
Jiayi
at
11:44 PM