Friday, December 17, 2004

What a life changing 3 days I just had!

How awesome the camp was! I had such a great and fantastic time! YeaH it was truly wonderful, in fact, I am already missing it! It was so much fun! All the disgusting wet games! Hehehe. And the bonding! Wow! I loved central, but now I love it 10 times more! yeah, you guys really rock! Dunno what I would do without you all :) And got to know so many more people too! Yeah, these opportunities are so rare and hard to come by! Really glad for this camp :)

Most of all I miss all the things that really impacted me! The truly awesome services during which the presence of God was just SO strong and so many things just hit my heart and changed me forever and ever. WOW it was great and inspiring and life changing!

A heart for the lost
A shepard's heart
Thats what I need :)