Merry Merry Christmas! Had another awesome service today, I only wish I could go for tomorrow's!
Unfortunately I will be far far away. Somewhere in KL. Haha. How terrible! Ahhh. I'm so going to miss all of you. T_T 4 whole days! That's a real long time. Especially since I'm seeing you all everyday? HAaha. Church peeps are like my 2nd family. Church is my 2nd home =)
Speaking about families. I have a feeling my parents have sent a PI to come follow me around. Haha. Aiyo. The questions they ask me every night. sigh. no need to elaborate. Told a couple of friends already. Heh.
Neverminddd. Parents will be parents. SIGH. sure many people out there can relate..
Anyway I'm so dead, think I no need to sleep already tonight. Here's my schedule for tonight
1. Bathe
2. Listen to sermon tape
3. Write tape review
4. Pack bag
Wow my night is totally packed liao. Hahaha.
See you all soon!
Saturday, December 25, 2004
Posted by
Jiayi
at
2:22 AM