Tuesday, December 21, 2004

I can't stand not seeing my blog update. So that's why I'm updating now =) even though I don't really have much to say..

Hmm. Let me blog about my day :)

Today I went to church! Yayy. I love church! It's the coolest place lar. Haha. I always have a great time at church. Today's no exception. Talked to some people and then went for camp team meeting. I love the camp team! They are so funky! Yay. We did a great job =) Love you guys to bits! Thanks for everything. Really. I'm so happy to be a part of this team =)

Oh No! I won't be in singapore for christmas! How terrible. Ahhh. And I will be gone for 3 whole days! AHHH. Going to miss all of you so so so so so much. I know it's only 3 days, but still!! haha. Oh well. At least I will be back in time for new years! And Heart Awards! yay I can't wait =)