Ahhh. I really really want to go for BS this friday!! But I have tuition!! Grrr. I will be stopping tuition at the end of feb :) Yay!!! But unless something happens I will miss THREE BSes. Ahhhh. Irritating...
So far I think only 2 people know about this blog... I kind of feel like not telling anyone else.. I don't know, but I think this way I kind of write more personal stuff.. and I don't feel so restricted...
Anyway.. mrc today was actually fun! Got to know some of my juniors better. Hahaa. Yeah I taught a sec 1 girl called claire how to use flash. I am such a great teacher! :) Now she totally knows how to do everything in flash. Hahaha :)
Okay... I'm not really in the mood for blogging.. just blogging for the sake of blogging.. haha..
Wednesday, January 26, 2005
Posted by
Jiayi
at
5:01 PM