Monday, January 24, 2005

I was thinking today...

Maybe I should be more understanding. Got to start putting myself in others shoes.

Supposed next time when I grow up and I have a teenage daughter

And I have done everything I can to raise her, try to get her to be an on fire christian, but then. She doesn't like it. She backslides.

And then guess what? One day her friend asks her to go to some buddhist temple. And she agrees, and.. she likes it. She decides to stay there. Become a buddhist.

I want so much for her to know God, I just want the best for her, but she makes her own choice and I can't stop her.

And a few months later she starts coming home later and later, saying that she is getting more involved in her temple things, and she is really serious about this.

What do I do? Do I start banning her from going to her temple? Do I scold her?

~~~

Yeah I know that's not such a happy entry. But. I'm just trying to understand my parents..

They do want the best for me...

God, I pray one day You will save them too...