I moved my blog! because. I think my mum has been reading my blog!!!! AHHH! The horror!!
Hahaha. Heck. Move liao, hopefully she won't be able to find me, and I'm going to put a password on this one :)
Everything's the same, just a different address! And probably less people coming here too, but that's great. I can write more stuff here then haha. Oh yes, don't change all your links to this address k, if not there's not much point of me changing link! hahaha
Okay anywayyy
We had cg yesterday! So fun! I was a polar bear, and I killed almost everyone! I look so innocent :D Hahahaha. And then we had such an inspiring sermon that at this point in time I can totally relate too. Heh. Yeah so blessed by it.
Yup and church today was fantastic too! Seek God!! And guess what, we celebrated Lynette's birthday after that. AHHH. Think me and yo just went and malu ourselves :\ haha. like clowns! Doing stupid lame magic tricks...hahaha...oh well. it was fun lar. HAPPY BIRTHDAY LYNETTE! Hope you like the present and the cake! :D
Okay okay. loads of homework to catch up on, cause I haven't done anything at all over this weekend! Bleah. Better go do nowww
Sunday, January 23, 2005
Posted by
Jiayi
at
9:28 PM