chinese new year eve
I just had my "reunion" dinner! Steamboat..yum.. but I'm so full now! Hahaa. Not much of a reunion dinner la, my family doesn't really celebrate CNY.
So what happened today? Mrs Choo is real rich lar. She gave everyone in class $5 hong bao. And the debate team $10 each. And I heard she gave the scholars more because they can't go back for chinese new year. Haha. Oh well I'm not complaining =)
CNY celebrations were ok la... was quite embarrassed when they announced the winners for the lantern making competition. >_< hahahahaha it was so funny. 5000 lanterns? and the next highest is.. 93?? Goodness. haha.
Went to ikea, chinatown and clark quay with lyd, sesame and nana after school. To help leemey find CNY clothes.. clark quay is so quiet and peaceful! But the weather was so terrible.. scorching hot!!
Then I went to meet my mum at orchard to buy CNY clothes. hehe. Only bought one skirt la, couldn't find anything that nice. Orchard was like flooded with mg girls, saw them everywhere I went.
Hm I think tomorrow's gonna be kinda boring... my family doesn't go visiting.. haha..
My sister is listening to britney's new song now.. it's real disgusting
Tuesday, February 08, 2005
Posted by
Jiayi
at
9:17 PM