Friday, February 04, 2005

self evaluation

Something has been bothering me lately!

An Attitude of Humility

In order to have a great attitude, we need to have humility, and in order to have humility, we must know our strengths and our weaknesses. Am I correct? Pastors and Lynette are always saying how we must have a good balance, and know both of them. If not we become insecure... or arrogant...

Hm, I find that I know plenty of my weaknesses. Yeah and I am working on them.. perfecting my imperfections... so that's all great and fine...God will help me. heh.

But. But. I find that I don't know much of my strengths. I mean, I've never exactly been a very talented person or an outstanding person.

What is it that has contributed to getting me where I am now? What are my strengths??

Some people say that I'm administrative. But I really don't think I am. Try as I might, I still make plenty of mistakes when it comes to admin stuff. It's just the whole reputation thing maybe. But come to think of it, I'm not exceptionally great at admin stuffs.

Lynette!!! Yolanda!!! Help me out here..hehe. As my leader and close friend.. I think you guys know me best...

everything of me..I'll place at Your feet..