I feel like I have not blogged for the longest time..haha. So I shall blog now!
Woah! It's friday tomorrow... and it seems like just yesterday was monday! Time just passes so fast? It's like woosh..and a week is gone. I mean, January is over already! Haha. It's like before you know it it's O LEVELS. Scary mans haha got to study hard!!
I wanna blog about chapel! It was so sad cause poor yo couldn't sit with us :( all miss kek's fault! But it was still quite good lar, we had such nice songs! But for all you've done suddenly seem a lot slower without all the jumping haha. With All I Am was really good though, I love to worship God! Anywhere man, in school, at home, in church :)))
I think today's lit test was.. kinda fun! I know that's really weird, but I had such a great time slamming Eddie! He's really such a jerk lah, I had so much bad things to write! That I didn't have time to finish! I didn't even get to write about the kissing scene..hehe. I did run out of adjetives though... and words to describe how I feel. It's like my whole essay is just "disgusted" "lost respect" "shocked" and "despise". Haha.
I miss church again! Can't wait for saturday :) I love cg! I'm really gonna worship God with all I am!! Yeah..hehe... got to go study now and do homework and all that crap..hehe..
Thursday, February 03, 2005
Posted by
Jiayi
at
8:33 PM