Friday, February 25, 2005

I'm in church now!!! Doing resource duty =) so fun! :))

I'm so happy! Hahahaha being in church makes me happy :) Just the whole atmosphere just cheers me up no matter how moody I feel :) My father said I could come got bs today! Though he did say "Don't make this a habit" :\ bleahhh. hahahaha I don't care :)

Went out with Yo, Elyse and Sneezy just now! So fun! We ate at marche and we sat under one of the trees in the dark dark corner. And I was so amused because I could put my bag under the tree. Hahahah. Spastic.

Then we went to look for a bag for sneezy! She wants a new school bag. Hmmmm. I distinctly remember her saying "I'm not getting another pink bag!!!" Guess what colour her new bag is! Pink. Lol. But I admit it's quite nice la, for a pink bag. hehe.

And we took neoprints which was sooo funny! Yo's fierce fierce expression. Sneezy's "???" expression and Elyse's same expression on all! hahah... that was fun

Okay I have nothing else to blog for now... I'm so excited for bs, it's going to be great!! :)