Sunday, February 27, 2005

I'm feeling happyyy

Today was so fun! Yup...

Woke up real early at 9. it was so nice! It had just rained and my whole house was like empty and quiet. Cause my brother was still sleeping and everyone else had gone out. So it was so like peaceful! And the weather was actually cool! Yuppp nicee I should get up early more often =p

Then made my way down for tuition... the bus ride was way freaky! I met my long long ago lower pri tuition teacher. haha. Then after wards I saw Yolanda's laoshi (and my sec 1 laoshi ahah) come onto the bus. Weirddd. Anyway. I was LATE! Stoopppid traffic jam. haha. ok no excuses. I guess I should've left earlier. Didn't realise orchard would be so packed at that time. Hahaa.

Ohwell. 5 bucks fine :\ yup but the lesson was good! yar gonna glorify God with my studies!!!

Yup then had SOW! Learnt some music theory..and UNTO YOU! Yeah nice nice song =))

AND I GOT MY NEW SPECS! at last. hahahaa.

okayyy it's really late. better go sleep. heh