Friday, March 25, 2005

It's Good Friday!!! What a great day. Got no school! Hehehe but still. Got to study. Next week got chinese and math test :\ must do wellll. Hahaa

I took out my password to my blog! lol cos I wanna publicise red rain. hahahaa, must come ok! If you don't come you're really missing out la. Haha. Ahhh I'm so excited for it! Still remeber last year's. Went for all 3 concerts and woke up the next day with muscle ache! From jumping too much! lol damn funny. But it was so fun lar everyone just went maddd. haha. Yeah and so many people got saved and planted in hoG because of red rain! Yeah red rain rocKs!

Anyway I have the whole of today FREE. amazing huh! lol.

Yayyy. Good friday rocks. Jesus died for us! :) And rose again 3 days later :)

You lived, and You died
and You rose again on high
You open the way,
for the world to live again
Hallelujah, for all You've done


Yeah I will really SHOUT Hallelujah. For all HE has done! =)) <3