Monday, March 28, 2005

Yesterday was so great! Yeah Easter Sunday. What a great service! Heh really enjoyed myself mann. Lurve church! Lurve God :)

Well it was supposed to be pUnK day! And everyone was supposed to dress punk! Well the whole zone at least. But hmphh the whole JC side didn't even lor. Only central did. Or at least attempted to....lol. But I feel so cheated man!! Hahaha. Oh well. It was fun. Everyone's attired was like the same lar. Tank top and jeans. Well I wore Sneezy's belt and charm's bright yellow and black tie... ah! The tie was so stiking lar! Everywhere I went people were like "woAH jiayi!!!!" And I'm like "What???" I didn't even think it was that striking lor. Hahahaa

Oh yes shyna wants me to blog about this! :) Last week during bio prac she was sitting such that she was facing the table behind.. and all the apparatus were in front of her. And dunno what she was doing but then the next moment the whole shelf of apparatus came crashing down! It was so loud lar all the glass shattering! Lol! And every single thing broke except for one conical flask and the evaporating dish. Yup even the plastic distilled water bottle broke! Lol! Must be a record man. The bill was like $32.10. Hahahaha