Friday, March 04, 2005

What an eventful dayyy

School was great, we had like the whole of after reccess free period! Cos for english a2 wasn't around, and for chem we were having health check up and for physics mrs tong wasn't in school!!! What a great day! Hahaha

Went to church with Elyse after school. To meet yoyo.. and to study chemistry. Heh. Silly yo pon school today and now she has 3 tests tomorrow. hehehe. yar Jamie and Andrew were there too. Hiyooo. Today is the day that I see the true colours of Andrew Tanoto!!!! (Jamie I long time ago knew she is capable of such things already =p) Hahahaha these silly people... I admit I was naive!! But I shall never be again hahaaa.

Yar then Lynette came to church tooo. After sending Jamie and Tanoto off. Had a nice nice nice talk with Lynette that cleared up so many things that have been on my mind lately =)) yar it was great learnt so many new things and clarified so much. And it was nice having a "heart to heart" talk with my leader which is something I haven't done in like the longest timee. Yesh I lurve my leader so muchhhhh! Hahahaha thank you thank you!! =) You rock totally!

Okay so I didn't get any studying done in the end :\ lols. But it was still a great day. Went off with Elyse and Yo. Took bus home with Yo.. we had a great chat talking about lots of stuff. Haha. When we got to my stop we hadn't finished talking.. so she came over for dinner! How funn. yar talked some more about stuff. it was greattttt! Lurve you yoyo =)

And I finally got started on my chemmm. Hahaa. Study study study. Then talked to Jamie on the phone!! Yup yet another nice talk. 3 in a day!! Whoo told you today rocks. Hahah. yar talked about this and that, discussed some stuff here and there. Yeah it was just great and we decided on so many things together =)))

What a lonnng rambling entry. Got to excuse me I am sleep deprived and I've received an overdose of studying >_< Off to bed!!!

oh yes. I am insanely jealous of ELYSE! hiyo. this crazy girl can just have a new craving for some food every few minutes. And the thing is she doesn't even have to control herself!! She can just go wild and eat whatever she wants!! grrrr. Unfair sia. Hahaha. Elyseeeee!! Kellogs Frosties rock. hahaha. I LOVE YOU and your insane appetite. hahaha =)