I have been having the weirdest dreams lately! hm maybe cos I keep falling asleep for the weirdest times. haha. Like I'll fall asleep at 10 or 11 and wake up at 1+am to do homework and settle stuff! hahaha. Bad bad habit. sometimes just can't help it la. haha. Last night I fell asleep at 10! Woke up at 1 and realised at I had received about a thousand smses. lol. And weird thing is none of them woke me up. I always wake up when I receive sms. hahaa.
Okay i'm just typing rubbish now. just feeling really rubbishy. hahaha. Anyway like I said. It's so weird that I am dreaming weird dreams! I mean normally I don't even dream in the first place and now it's like everyday I have some weird dream or another. Last night I had one which was quite scary! Well it wasn't exactly a nightmare but it was just reallyy scary. I think I was lost somewhere at night and I couldn't find any transport back home and it was sooo freaky. lol.
Got to start work soon. and studying too! Next week got FIVE tests. wanna die ahhh. All 3 sciences, amath and chinese. Dunno how I am going to survive. And yup got study rule!! Which has been increased to FIFTEEN hours! die la like that how to sleep? hahahah. oh well got to do well! o levels comin up so just got to study study study! it'll be over soon
i got a D for standing broad jump. there goes my gold =( all becos of one item! ahhhhhh >_<
Wednesday, April 20, 2005
Posted by
Jiayi
at
6:59 PM