wow havent blogged in sucha long time! I miss blogging man hehe.
Anyway I am so excited for the coming week! I sense breakthroughs and many many exciting things. Hehe. Gonna be real busy with the stupid concert tho. grrrr cant stand it!! Take up so muchhh time and making me miss so many church stuff! Sigh!
Yeah anywayyy I still have ten tickets?? die larrr what am i gonna do! Haha they better not make us absorb the cost of the leftover tickets!
Thinking of leaving early on friday..and go church! hehe =D
Yoyo is leading chapel tomorrow! Gonna be great man haha =D
Oh yes! I'm thinking of going to NJC. hahaha. shoooots but i will be so stressed! But like I don't like any other jc...
vjc is too far away
acjc is too mg
sajc is too acjc
hcjc is too chinese
ijc has a silly name. hehe
mjc is too far away
rjc is too smart
hiyar I think I am too picky >_< I guess I shall seek God abt it. heh
Sunday, April 10, 2005
Posted by
Jiayi
at
9:55 PM