Friday, May 06, 2005

Haven't had time to blog in such a long time! Think I'm going to change my template soon, this one is out of date! haha..

Well everything's just great now...school is a bit challenging. Think I made a mess of all 3 sciences. Hahaa. Nevermind >_< Work harder!

You know the best thing about my life is that.. no matter how many times I fall and stumble, there's always someone to catch me and help me up. Yup and that person is.. God! He is just awesome lar, no matter what rubbish I get myself into, He is always there to pull me out! It's just this sense of reassurance.. that whatever trouble I may face in life He will always be there to help me through and lift me up higher than I could ever imagine!

I can tell Him anything, whether it's some big problem or even something silly that happened in school today. Yeah He is my Lord and Saviour, He's my Father, and He's my best friend!

Yeah my God rocks! I loveeee Him! =D