My personality has changed so much since last year! Now I am an SC, last year I was a CI. And guess what! I got a similar personality to Billy Graham! He's like one of the greatest evangelists lar..wow so shiok. hahaha. And the other one is Mother Theresa. Hehehe
Just did my NE quiz and I feel so cheatedddd. I didn't know they'd end the game immediately after I finish all the questions. I wanted to buy more stuff! Ended up wasting like $45000. And I didn't get to be master builder =( grrr. hahah heck la. They asked all sorts of really DUH questions. But there was this question that asked which sport in singapore's next goal is to win the thomas cup or something like that. I was like what in the world is a thomas cup?? And I guess badminton and I was actually correct! hahaaa
ok got to go for some career talk soon...
I LOVE YO!
Friday, May 13, 2005
Posted by
Jiayi
at
11:54 AM