Emerge 2005
Truly Truly an EXTRAORDINARY experience!!!
Went for 4/5 sessions =D Each of them was even more powerful than the last. The atmosphere is like wooooah la. Words can't describe hahah. It's like when the whole church kneels down and worships God's presence is just.. mind blowing. hahah. You can just about feel yourself going to a whole new level of worship...
And I love Pastor Kong's preaching... I was just so ministered! His words are like so powerful. Yeah he is such a great pastor!! All the sermons were just awesommme la.
I love the sidney guy too! Can't believe he is 30 something. He looks like just 20+ la. haha. Never thought I would be able to worship God with an indonesian song.. but when we sang the song the presence of God came so strongly! God is truly amazing la...
extraordinary
take my breath away
Friday, June 10, 2005
Posted by
Jiayi
at
11:53 AM