new template! not made by me haha. it's one of the default blogger ones. But I wanted something more simple this time. So I chose this!
Well holidays are ending soon! And there is geography and math mock paper on the first day of school! -dies- I haven't even started studying lor. Rar. going to school later to get my books. Haha. After 3 weeks of holiday I haven't even brought my books home yet!!! Oooops.
My blog is real boring haha. and it's like. dyinggg. oh well. but I really got nothing to say!
Okay I shall blog about something exciting! Overnight prayer meeting last friday was so awesome! Presence of God was so strong it was like wooah. felt like i was back at emerge or something haha. When everyone kneels down in worship and the presence of God just comes so strongly.. it just blows me away haha. Love it. Think I am addicted to God's presence! He really roooccks lar.
Prayer works wonders! Believing for.. 25!
Wednesday, June 22, 2005
Posted by
Jiayi
at
12:26 PM