I've got so much to be thankful for!
Dear God...
Thank you for Pastor How and Pastor Lia! Truly my spiritual parents who shower so much love over me. Yeah! They pour so much into my life and they are one of my biggest inspirations! Really love them la, and so grateful to them for everything they have done for me and the whole church =)
Thank you for Dominic! One of the most inspiring people ever. Whenever he speaks is like.. wah the way his eyes "sparkle" and the life that's in his voice.. it just fills you up with faith and makes you feel that you can do anything! hahah. Really thankful for all the talks that he has had with all of us.. Dominic rocks!!
Thank you for Lynette! Definately one of the people who has made the most impact and difference in my life. Yeah I don't even know where to start! She has just done so much for me and taught me so much. She corrects me when I'm wrong and sets me on the right path to God. She is one of the best leaders ever! Yes I love Lynette! Without her as my leader I'd definately not be where I am now!
Really got to thank you for my leaders and shepards.. they play such a big part in my life. Without them I dunno what I'd do! haha..
Also want to thank you for all these darling people =)
Thank you for ELYSE! My first ever fruit, and now growing so well and being so fruitful herself! I just can't say how proud I am of her. Haha thinking about how much she has overcame and how far she has come since last time! Still remember how she was like when she first came.. and now she is rising up more and more each day! Seeing the way she fights and shines for God no matter how tough the situation.. it really inspires me!!
Thank you for.. Cherie! The cutest sheep anyone could ever have. Hahaha. She's so new in church and yet she is so hungry for God! She's truly a great joy to lead lar. Just seeing her grow more and more each week, it's amazing! I know God is gonna use her mightily and she's gonna make a biiig impact in the world! Cherie rocks! =) She brings me so much joy and laughter.. hahaha
Thank you for sNEeZy! I really love sneezy! She's so fun to talk to and just hang out with. And seeing so many things that she has overcame.. hahah. So glad that yo brought her to church! I have faith in her and I know sneezy's gonna overcome anything else that comes her way =) study hard sneezy I love you! =)
and mostly THANK YOU GOD for coming into my life and for dying on the cross for me and for making my ordinary life an EXTRAordinary life. I would gladly live or die for You anyday!
love,
jiayi
Thursday, June 23, 2005
Posted by
Jiayi
at
11:24 PM