Hello everyone it's 230am and I am wide awake right now! Supposed to be studying, but decided to take a break and come online to blog haha. Anyway, I went into yo's friendster account and explored! It looks quite fun leh! I mean, I always thought it was rubbish hahah! Just to let people feel like they have a lot of friends...hahah. but now it looks quite tempting.
Maybe I will ask yolanda to make one for me.. haha! Jamie! Make one with me? :)
Anywayyyy. Tomorrow's so exciting! Going to watch Ulf Ekman's video! Love Ulf Ekman, it's going to be real real great! haha. Can't wait.
My life is the most exciting thing ever. It's so great living this extraordinary life of mine. that is way way way beyond the ordinary. haha. Of course it's way beyond the ordinary. I got such an EXTRA ordinary God in me! And He really rocks my socks! =)
p.s. the fat mgs girl drawn by yicai is sooo cute! I shall ask her for permission to post it up here, but in the mean time just look at my display pic. it's SOOO cute. haha =p
Thursday, June 23, 2005
Posted by
Jiayi
at
2:27 AM