Wednesday, September 21, 2005

OH NO OH NO OH NO!

i wanted to blog on my birthday! but now it's 12:28a.m. already ahhh hahah. oh well!

This year's birthday is fantastic! Really got to thank the following.. SAMANTHA TEO, ELYSE YU and CHERIE LOW :))) What you guys did was just really amazing and so sweet! I am really so touched! I think I am really so blessed to be given such a great awesome team :)

Oh yes and this person deserves a special mention too.. YOLANDA LAI! :) Thank you bestie. For everything. I couldn't ask for a better bestie!

hehe so now I am 16! I don't feel that much older than 15 though. But it does sound much much older lol. Wheeee I'm 16! I can watch nc16 movies! lol. Don't worry I'll wait for you la yo hehe.

Anyway today was another day for upper room! ahhhh it was so amazingly awesome! God's presence was so strong. Woah it was even better than last week! yeah... God really spoke to each of us so clearly, and we're all so encouraged and inspired! Breakthrough

Okay Now I got to post my birthday song for the year! hahaha last year it was 100 years by five for fighting... and this year.. give a big round of applause to.. HILARY DUFF! *cheers and claps*

Today, I'm gonna run away
And feel the sun throughout my hair
Finally free to be who I wanna be
Who that is, I don't really care

Cause I've got friends who love me
Blue skies are above me
My blonde hair is everywhere

(Sweet sixteen)
Gonna spread my wings
(Sweet sixteen)
It's my chance to shine
(Sweet sixteen)
Discovering
(Sweet sixteen)
So much more to life
(Sweet sixteen)

Drivin' down to the club, where we go to dance
Radio's blasting and the top is down
There ain't nothin' in my way
'Cept the traffic of L.A.

My mom loves me
And a sister who shows me
And Daddy's always there
Yeah, yeah, yeah

I wanna know what it feels like
I need to see it from the inside
I can taste a bit of what I will find
So much more to life

I wanna know what it feels like
I need to see it from the inside
I can taste a bit of what I will find
So much more to life
Sweet sixteen


LOL