The Story of the evil tau pok
Something really funny happened today, and I said I was going to blog about it so here it is!
Well Yo, Elyse and I went to church today because Yo and I had to give our tithes. And we went to kopitiam at PS for lunch. Elyse and Yo decided to eat laksa. I didn't have much money with me so I decided to skip lunch and spent the time looking around and observing my surroundings.
After a while I was bored and was watching Yo eat her tau pok. I noticed that she would squeeze all the laksa soup out of it before eating it and I thought it was quite funny cos she made the tau pok look like a sponge! Haha so I casually mentioned this.. little did I know that the tau pok would soon be taking revenge...
So I got bored of watching Yo so I was just like sitting there minding my own business and thinking about stuff.. when all of the sudden there was this EXPLOSION and orange laksa soup when spraying everywhere! Oh no!
Well Yolanda was squeezing her tau pok again with her chopsticks and spoon when suddenly the tau pok slipped! It went flying onto the floor and splashed a whole lot of laksa soup all over the place! All over everyone! Including me! Oh no!!! Haha I had laksa soup on my sleeve, and.... on my back! Weird right! How did it manage to spray on to my back? Well mine wasn't too bad lah, should have seen Yolanda! Her whole front was like splashed with laksa soup!
I tell you... that tau pok is evil lar! Waha I bet it was taking its revenge on me because I said it looked like a sponge :
Well it was quite lonely after that. It was left on the floor all by itself. Serve it right! Stupid tau pok.. anyhow stain my blouse like that! Yolanda felt quite sorry for it though haha.
So that's the story of the EVIL tau pok. rahhh. everyone. beware! Never know when that TAU POK will come and attack you......