Yay I've got a new blogskin, bye bye to that PINK one lol. I shall remain loyal to APs forever, even if our president decides to wear a pink glittery t shirt one day. (nooo!!)
I am supposed to be at tuition now, but I overslept! lol. oh well.
Anyway yesterday was chemistry practical. It wasn't too bad lar except for the extended question worth 5 marks. Doxter thinks he did really badly, but he got the extended question right! Anyway S IS ALUMINIUM! I insist it is :\ hiyar it's over lar, tomorrow is physics! hope I'll get the significent figures right.
Yolanda says my blog is too straight! Maybe I should try bending it a little more..
I love this song!
Lord You are always here with me,
there is no changing God in Thee,
You are the same, yesterday, and today, and forevermore.
Here on Your promises I stand,
You hold my future in Your hand,
My Solid Rock, Almighty God, I worship You
I especially like the chinese version
Wednesday, October 26, 2005
Posted by
Jiayi
at
11:30 AM