what a splendid day!-smiles-
Today i have 3 new daughters... and their names are (from oldest to youngest) BEAUTY, HUSHHUSH, and SINGAPORE. lol. okay. are you wondering why I would give my daughters such strange names. Lol. Because I am a crazy mum! And I insist they call me "mother" with a posh british accent :)
Hahaha I love Becky Cherie and Garfield!! my dear daughters. who hm. all seem to be taller than me! lol.
And Yawen/Yawan/Yaween made a new best friend by the name of Scott Facial Tissue. (his middle name is facial and surname is tissue). She was so attached to him! She carried him around in her arms and refused to let go off him. She had such a great bonding time with him during lunch. And later when she had to leave him in the bookstore she kept on looking back to catch a glimpse of him!
But Yawen is such a mean best friend lah. At the end of the day she left her little yellow friend on the cafe table and went off for dinner. haha. poor scott.
And I love today's service! The message was so powerful. Could just feel God's presense fill the whole audi, touching lives and changing hearts. God is great!
And to my dear silly dawnaye. PLEASE TAKE CARE. and get well! praying for you! I can't bear to have my dearest silly sick! rest loads and loads okay!
happy birthday to yo jamie wen linda and feltoh :)
Monday, October 24, 2005
Posted by
Jiayi
at
12:01 AM