Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Yesterday was bio practical! The funniest thing happened. I spilt iodine all over my exam script! I got the shock of my life. I didn't even realised I had spilt it, because i had stained my carrot with the iodine right, and I was carrying the white tile to the sink to rinse it, and the next moment when I turned back, there was iodine splattered all over my exam script! It was so horrifying lah lol. Couldn't even read half the things I had written.. so I had to ask for another paper lol. The invigilator got a shock too. She came over and she saw it she was like "GASP!" and ran to get paper towels lol! I was like "erm.. I don't think it can be wiped off..." lol so I got a new exam script in the end :) Lucky it was near the start of the paper so I didn't have to waste too much time copying my answers over.

Today I did the most amazing thing! I walked from school all the way home! Because I forgot to bring my ezlink card to school. Haha it's not that near eh. I took approximately 41minutes. But it was quite nice! It was quite enjoyable and relaxing, taking a long walk by myself. I didn't have heavy stuff to carry and most of the way was sheltered by trees, so it was really relaxing. Just walking and thinking about loads of things. Haha.. and it was good exercise too! ;) maybe I should do that more often.. oh but I was so lucky too. The moment I stepped into my house it started raining really heavily! Wahahah. Imagine if it had started raining while I was halfway home O.o

THIS TIME NEXT MONTH O LEVELS WILL BE OVER!!!
in the meantime, do study hard :)