Monday, January 23, 2006

I haven't blogged in the longest time! So how has life been? It's been really great :) School isn't so bad though now every thing is starting to settle down and the novelty of being in a new school is starting to wear off. I admit I'm starting to feel a bit monotonous, every day is lectures and tutorials haha. But it's okay, it's still pretty fun being in a school that is so different from MGS :) I'm still considering... should I stay in cjc? I know my parents don't exactly want me there but it's kinda my decision right haha. Anyway they don't want me there because they think the environment isn't good for studying, but actually I feel like my class quite hardworking and smart leh. Lol. Every recess and before school doing homework :\ but never mind. Good influence on me ;)

Church yesterday was great! Went for lunch before service with fiona clarence and cherie, and then went to outside fish and co to meet tracy, sherman, denise, dawn, rebekah, leanna, jon, nicola, nigel, pearly, emily, veronica, leslie (hope i got the names right haha), samantha, lynette and jieru! Oh dear I hope I did not miss anyone out! Haha it's very fun naming names like that :)

So we went up for service which was really great! We sang ONE WAY which I haven't sung in the longest time, and then we sang evermore and the presence of God amazed me once again! Most of all.. I was so impacted and inspired by the sermon Pastor Lia preached about The Fig Tree. Wow! I really want to be like Nathanael... I want to be found under the fig tree, spending time with my awesome Father.

Heaven and Earth will shout your praise
the wonder of your name
I will sing, Evermore.