Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Happy chinese new year everyone! Today is chu si! Haha I remember on saturday Lynette was talking about chu yi, then I was like, what is that. Hahaha. Oh no I think my chinese is really atrocious. No I don't think it, I know it. Haha but it's okay I shall pass chinese this year :
Chinese new year has been okay. Though I feel like every year I am getting less and less prosperous. House visiting was fun.. steamboat at dawn's house and watching romeo and juliet at peck's house and then popping by to visit cherie! Haha.. Romeo and Juliet was like super funny lah but also quite sad, just that everyone kept on laughing so didn't really get a chance to be sad lol. But I am sure if I watched it on my own I would sure be very sad one k. Lol. Thank you Peck for translating shakespear english to singlish for study-lit-yet-dont-understand-shakespear people like me. :) Though it kind of killed the romance of the show. hahaha.

I'm buried under tons of homework that I did not do over chinese new year holidays :'( I'm supposed to be writing my GP essay now, but it's like how boring! Must do research somemore!

I guess I should go finish up with it now.. and then start on MATH.

I wasn't going to blog about this because I'm trying hard not to think about it now but...

RESULTS ARE COMING OUT NEXT WK!
scary sia... hahaha think I won't even dare to look at my results.. get someone to look for me. lol.