Sunday, February 12, 2006

Thank You =)

I FEEL SO LIBERATED. haha.

I think Jack Neo really rocks. Yea friday was results day and it was quite an emotional rollar coaster ride but I didn't really expect myself to cry as I don't normally cry much. Unless I get like 54 points or something.

Me: Mum, I got 8 points
Mum: Really? Not bad la
Me: Is that all you have to say... I Not Stupid leh...
Mum: Hahaha.. I think you are quite cool.

WAH AND I JUST BURST INTO TEARS WHEN I HEARD THAT. lol ;) history is made today.

anyone who hasn't watch I Not Stupid Too should go and watch it NOW. you will cry buckets and laugh till you get a stitch. all at the same time.

Anyway I must really thank God for this miracle that He did in my life. Prayer meeting on fri was so awesome, could just feel the energy from everyone who just recevied results. I mean, whether we did badly or well, it's all over and that's reason enough to be happy!

I was really touched by God during worship. Was brought back to the time when after prelims results. I didn't do too well and I remember we had an upper room after I got back my results. We worshipped with the exact same song as on fri’s prayer meeting. “I Give.” I was crying during worship back then because I realised that my own pride was stopping me from glorifying God, and I realised that no matter what good results I get, it will never bring me happiness like how God brings me happiness. And I made a decision in my heart to make all my studying and act of worship to God, to glorify Him and not myself.

"Never touch the glory of God, when people praise you, they are praising the God in you."

So true! I could never have done this without my awesome God!

"Our best for God's best" - Lynette. YEA! Our God is always faithful!! =D

For those who did well, I'm proud of you. For those who didn't do so well, I'm proud of you too. No worries, everything's alright cos we've got Jesus in us, and He wil protect us wherever we go!