Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Haha today was a really great day... Except that school seemed to be so long! Lol even though its supposed to be one of our shorter days ending at 240pm, there were like so many lessons! And the day just seemed to drag on and on. Haha. I'm like totally lost in most of the lessons lah. I really miss actually knowing whats going on. The textbooks finally came today! Woah they are quite scary. Super fat and cheem. lol. I miss reading the textbook and actually understanding it. lol.

OEP this sunday all the way till the following sunday. I'll be in chiangmai for a week! Woah seems like forever and I'll miss everyone loads. But I'll try and do loads of shopping and buy back stuff for you guys :) Haha yeah. And right after we come back its COMMON TESTS. Urgh. Have a feeling I might do really badly as like I said, I am totally lost in almost every subject. lol. >_<>