I am reviving my blog!!! Yay lol not that I'm so bored or anything but I kind of miss blogging. Haha. For the whole of march I only had one post! Amazing huh. Lol.
Anyway so how has acsi been? Haha it's not so bad! Yeah I guess the whole AC spirit just grows on you. I was really quite sad that day when we lost the rugby finals, and not just because I'm missing out on a day of holiday. Heh. Yeah I guess I've come to love AC, maybe not as much as mg or cj yet but give me time =) ACS FOREVER!
My class is quite nice! Full of high profile people >< haha but they are all very very nice people lah. I really didn't mean it when I said "5.9 is so dao" haha. I didn't know what I was talking about lah. I mean I had only been in school for less than a week! But overall I quite like my class :) It's a funky class!
Yeah anyway today is Good Friday!!! Played pool with NAT before service and she trashed me >< lol I must improve my pool skills! I am like forever malu-ing myself can. This cannot go on! Lol. Don't worry I shall keep improving each time I play!
And today's service was super cool too. The sermon was totally relevant and like the things that Pastor How said, I could totally relate to everything. I was so filled with faith when Pastor How talked about without choices there is no true love and when he started telling us the story about The Little Prince. A story I have read many times but today it impacted me in a whole new way.
Wow. Thank you God for giving us choices in life :)
everyone who din come for today's service, please come this sunday! If you miss it you are definitely missing out and you'd have to wait a whole year before hearing a similar sermon again >< dun miss out! It will definitely change your life =) Not to forgot we are singing a totally new version of EVERYDAY thats real funky. lol. see u there =)
Friday, April 14, 2006
Posted by
Jiayi
at
9:35 PM