Sad to say, I did not manage to keep to my resolution :( Oh well. Haha. I wonder if it's possible? I don't think anyone has ever achieved it. I guess there are a few hardworking people in my class who have :) I should learn from them!
Oh well anyway OEP came and went and I must say it was really great! Chiang mai rocks. Even with all the scandals :) haha I guess that's what made the trip more exciting. It was kind of hard for me, adjusting and getting used to being around so many couples. But I did in the end, and lucky thing too. since school reopened after OEP the number of couples just seem to keep increasing exponentially every day!
Anyway I guess I got to know a lot of people during the trip, and it was really one of the best-est trips I ever had. Despite all the problems that cropped up now and then, I don't regret a single moment of chiangmai. It all brought us closer in a way :)
RED RAIN!
Tuesday, May 09, 2006
Posted by
Jiayi
at
6:49 PM