Sunday, May 14, 2006

Today is mothers' day! Happy mothers' day! :)

Haha today was quite a funny day...

I was supposed to wake up at 6 to bake for my mum, but I pressed the snooze button for ONE HOUR before i realised that the sun had risen already and I quickly leapt out of bed in panic -.- So the whole time I was like praying my mum would wake up late today lol.

I baked cookies! It was quite fun... and just as I took out the last batch from the oven, my mum woke up! Just in time :) So I was like... HAPPY MOTHERS' DAY!!! And handed her a card and cookies.. and this was her reaction...

"You mean it's mothers' day today???"

Lol. And the funny thing is that she was reading the newspaper... and the headlines was on some mothers' day special about extraordinary mothers. Hahaha.

I love my mummyy! :))

Hope all of you out there did something extra special for that extra special someone too!

And no. The extra special person isn't your gf/bf. -.- Haha