Saturday, May 13, 2006

Prosperity with Progress... Provision with a vision...

Today's video and worship in church was just awesome! Was just totally challenged to move up to a new level. faith!

Faith is such a small 5 letter word. But what a lot it means!

Some people think that God is just all in the mind. That it's just something humans use to escape from problems of the world.

Some people think that hearing God is all part of our imagination. Just a little something we use to comfort ourselves.

Some people think that God is just an 'escape plan' so that we have something else after death.

Mm. I can say a million things to try and convince these people that God is so real to me... but I doubt they would even budge a centimetre.

I guess. I guess... it takes faith.

What can I say? You've just got to experience Him for yourself..