Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Woohoo I'm finally updating! Actually I keep wanting to update, but I keep typing my post halfway, then leaving it as a draft because I'm too lazy to finish, and then I forget all about it and then when I finally remember it's too outdated to be posted already lol.

I've been reading a lot of blogs out there! I realise there are so many different kinds of blogging styles! In some blogs, people just tell about how they're day has been, what has happened over the past week. These blogs are nice to read when you know the person well and its just nice to know what's been going on in their lives and what they think of things.

And then there is another kind of blog whereby the blogger would write about deep throught provoking things. Haha when you read it somehow it just stirs up feelings in you and its really interesting to read. Sometimes they're a bit too deep though and you just don't get what the blogger is trying to say hahahah. Maybe its just me, I guess I'm not intellectual enough!

haha so anyway! Red Rain was the coolest! Wow! Haha words cant describe, you gotta experience it yourself to know what I mean! I SEE RED! RAINING DOWN ON ME. hahahaha.

and i rejoice to think of the party that was going on in heaven after each concert :D

Hm this June hols are gonna be just awesome! YAY YAY!!
I'm gonna spend loads of time with my BF. GOD! heeheee =)