I have come to the conclusion that... a lot of guys in my school are quite gross :\ well not all lar but quite a lot. Haha I had this really disgusting encounter yesterday when I was on the bus to orchard from my house.
So I was taking 171 from my house, and 2 stops after I got on at watten estate there, a whole bunch of hwachong people came on along with these 2 guys in home clothes. I thought they looked kinda familiar but I decided that they're probably from hc too... and then I kinda felt like that have a very AC look about them. Somehow you can always tell when someone is from AC... hahaha
So anyway I was sitting at the front of the bus where there is a 4 seater. It's like the kind facing the side of the bus. Yeah so they decided to sit there, then I was quite bored la so I started listening to their conversation. Haha woops then they were like talking about girls, then I was quite disgusted lah because the conversation went something like this:
“Don't you think _____ is pretty?”
“Huh?! Nooo”
“She is! Can you just imagine her in her prom dress? She'd look so pretty!”
“No! She's fat!”
“Wah you very bad eh”
And I was so :\ :\ :
Haha Then I listened more carefully, And they were talking about more girls. And I realised I knew all the girls they were talking about =_= lol. Yeah then they started talking about these couples in acsi, then I was like. Oh okay. They're from my school. Lol. Then I was like EW the guys in my school are so disgustingly superficial please! They talk about girls like it's some market place and they're choosing their meat or something :\ okay. Bad analogy. Haha.
So I kept giving funny looks whenever they said anything exceptionally disgusting/superficial. And I think they realised cause they started giving me funny looks too. Hope they didn't recognize me lol I just pretended not to know them hahaha.
Hmmm hopefully they won't stumble across this blog. Lol.
I guess a lot of guys(and girls) are like that la and it's not really fair to say acsi guys are more superficial than others haha. But it's quite gross right. :\ I wish the world didn't have to be so PLASTIC. Lol. Oh well that's life for you! Especially in a school where the ratio of guys:girls is so imbalanced.
Well ANYWAY. Enough of that. The past two days have been EMERGE!!! WOOHOO. Haha. Kinda sad that we can only attend 3 sessions this year. oh well!
Yeah think I was really blessed by it. I'm glad HOGC is not at expo though. Wonder how I’d get used to the one and a half hour plus plus journey! Super long lah, not used to traveling so much so far. Haha it's like I have to calculate what time to leave and everything, and in order to reach there by 830am, I have to leave the house at like 6+ or 7? WOAH. Lol. Of course I'd still go if church was there la, but it's time like this that I thank God church is in town =)
YAY I couldn't go for the night session today though :( My parents want me at home to eat dinner! Ah well. Always next year. Heh.
Hmmm I must say Pastor Kong is really a great preacher... If I had to make a list of the top 3 preachers in the world, it would be (In order of who I saw first and not any other order haha)
1. Pastor How
2. Pastor Lia
3. Pastor Kong
hahaha. Seriously. I honestly think they're better than all the guest speakers we've had! Yeah...
Really looking forward to service this weekend.. it's going to be great :) I just love the presence of God!
Saturday, June 03, 2006
Posted by
Jiayi
at
12:18 AM