HOGC FAMILY
WARNING! This entry containts many many photos so I'm so if I make your computer lag or something :)
Haha sunday was great! We had combined service at parkview square aka gothem city. Haha awesome service. Pastor talked about destiny and dreams. Wow many new seeds were planted that sunday.
This morning I was just blog hopping around many people's blogs. And I was reading the blogs of some of my ex classmates from cj first 3 months, and somehow I really really missed cj. Haha ac is fine, but I wish it would be a bit more happening. After school everyone either has cca, cas, projects, or they go home and study/slack. Haha. Boring please! Sometimes I just can't understand how some people can be so busy with school stuffs. Lol...
Well no matter how happening cj or whatever jc is, I'm really happy where I am because I hang out with the most happening bunch of people ever :) I'm really amazed at how God has blessed me with sucha great spiritual family!
lynnette jiayi cherie fiona
sam and tracy. happily married :)
fiona cherie and elyse. the pro pink society ;)
act cute! hahaha
jiaxin squashing fiona cherie and elyse x)
jiayi dawn and yo!
yo and clarence being weird. haha
the pun-ish-ment!
heehee. jiayi dawn cherie yo and dee!
me dawn and jamie =D
SMILE! :)
ongah being weird as usual
darrell! tryin to run from the cam heehee
ezekial and dawn. and ongah. lol
dom dawn and lynette. liu xing hua yuan! they're f3! hahaha
lol ongah's being irritating as usual!
jeiru joyce and flea! so bimbo lol
peck dex darren ongah. haha trying to do speak no evil hear no evil and see no evil but not very successful!
flea cherie yo
we discovered that a lot of people were wearing white that day! PAP forever!
flea jamie jiayi
Monday, June 12, 2006
Posted by
Jiayi
at
8:51 PM