Monday, June 05, 2006

The breath of God

Haha I was talking to Nana on msn, and she said

"IB people all in school look so shallow, but then when you read their blog it's like wah how can anyone think so much one."

SO TRUE. lol. Sometimes I read the blogs of people from school and they're like ESSAYS please. I could never do that. My blog is super rambly. Just say whatever is on my mind whenever I feel like. :D

The weekend has been awesome. There's just so many things on my mind lately but when I come into the presence of God, just take time out to breathe in the spirit there's just that peace, that indescribable feeling of reassurance.. the feeling of soaring like an eagle over mountains of defeat..

Definitely for me... God is more than just someone I say hi to once a week in church. He's my everything and I am nothing without Him. He is the air I breathe, the oxygen that is vital to my spirit and soul. It's funny how only God can quench my thirst and satisfy my hunger, and yet each time my thirst is quenched I end up thirsting for more...

I guess this is what it means to be an unquenchable worshipper.