IVANNNNNN!! I AM NOT FUNNY OKAY! YOU ARE FUNNIER! :D
AHH so many things to say!!! But don't really have much time to blog... lol so I shall make this short and sweet =D
The past week has been SUPER SUPER BUSY. But super super fun also! Wow! Learnt a lot a lot a lot of things! Hmm just thinking off the top of my head, learning from all the leaders in church was just amazing! Now I know what it takes to be a leader of 200 :) Hmmm I really respect all these people super a lot leh. Yea really take my hat off to them, they are all my role models =)
hmmm and then had AE SUNDAY!!! Woah! haha super motivated now. Got to study! And STOP SLEEPING IN CLASS. I can do it! Watch me transform into super nerd.
Here are some really funny things I've heard people say the past week...
"If a compound has a lot of oxygen, it is an oxidising agent. So if you have a lot of secrets, you are a secret agent." - Mr Alistair Chew
"The sky is falling down" - Lynette
"Where? I want to catch" - Ongah
"Love is like water, too hot and it evaporates, too cold and it freezes" - Some person in the newspaper.
"What is something that is neither hot nor cold called?" - Mr Alistair Chew
"Uneducated. Because it has no degree." - Someone in class
---
Hahahaha so as you can see many exciting things have been happening in life.
Oh, and I forgot to mention. EXAMS START THIS THURSDAY! AHHHHH! Everyone's mugging like crazy now. Myself included! Oh man! Sunday got world cup finals, and then monday got bio and econs paper! Si le. Haha. Can't wait for it to be over!
Okay anyway, today was a pretty fun day! Although I always dread tuesdays because it is the longest day, but today was fun. Mr Alvin Tan didn't come for class again, so we had 1 hour 20 minutes free period right after lunch. Anna and I went over to 5.4 and we watched high school musical! Oh man! That show makes me super happy lah for some odd reason. Lol. Although I'm amazed at how anyone could ever be that perfect.. can sing can do sports can be smart and SO GOOD LOOKING. hahaha. ;)
I really like the part where Gabriella starts talking about how she misses kindergarten days, where you can just act yourself and nobody judges you. It's so true! Really miss those days where we were all young. Kindergarten, primary 1 primary 2. It's like nobody cares if you're pretty or not, nobody cares if you are super talented or super NOT talented. Everyone just accepts you for who you are, and nobody goes around talking behind each others' backs, saying bad things about each other.
Okay well, everyone should go watch high school musical! Very nice :) Off to study now! Hmm world cup tonight. JIAYI MUST BE A GOOD NERD AND DONT WATCH. :D hehe
I LOVE MY GOD SO MUCH! :D
Tuesday, July 04, 2006
Posted by
Jiayi
at
8:32 PM