I think my internal clock is super messed up. It's now 315am haha. I slept from 930pm - 3am! oh no!
Today was a very funny day. We had TOK for first period, and it was absolutely boring. So it's not really my fault that I didn't hear a single word the lecturer said and slept throughout the whole lecture from start to end. I mean nobody woke me up! And everyone behind me, even the teachers could see that I was sleeping =.= I was in a rather uncomfortable position too and I woke up with a sore neck and aching wrist. Weird right. But I slept like a pig despite the discomfort.
When I woke up everyone was like "tsk tsk jiayi sleep again" ooops. Hahaha but after that I was super awake! I didn't sleep for most of the rest of the lessons! :) Naps during first period totally help. :)
After school I met up with Yuanyu and cj people! I miss them all super a lot and I was super super happy to see them! Totally made my day =D I MISS YUANYU!!! It's just so great seeing everyone again after so long lah. Everyone's still as crappy as ever! Haha walked around aimlessly for awhile and then hung out paragon. I really love them a lot leh, they are the reason for my ultra fun first 3 months :) And got the chance to catch up with yuanyu too!! Which was so great cos I can't stand drifting away from close friends!
Talked to yuanyu quite a lot, and it made me think a lot about friendships and relationships and stuff. Thanks for taking time out to hang out with me even though you were tired yy :)
Bumped into Jamie Ivan and Isabel at taka, and they were being super weird! haha
After that went over to Plaza Singapure and met Leanna Cherie and Samantha! Leanna was playing weird hide and seek games with us. Aiyo 14 already leh! haha then Leanna left and Lynette came! AND LYNETTE TREATED US TO CRYSTAL JADE DINNER! AHHHH! THANK YOU LYNETTE!!! :))) Haha it was so great. Had such a super time catching up and talking and just hanging out with each other. Really miss just hanging out and fellowshipping like that! Yeah talked about endless things... the future is going to be amazing!
And so by the time I got home it was about 910pm! I was supposed to bathe and start mugging but I got distracted by the last part of singapore idol wildcard episode! haha and after that my eyes felt super tired (even though my mind was totally awake!) so i decided that I can't study like this, so I decided to take a FORTY FIVE MINUTE NAP which turned out to be 6 hours long instead.
Woke up at 3 and I jumped out of bed thinking it was 6 already. Started to panic because I thought I had wasted my whole night, and then I looked at my clock and realised it was only 3. haha. OFF TO MUG NOW!
p.s. I AM SO DEVASTATED ABOUT SPAIN. :(
Thursday, June 29, 2006
Posted by
Jiayi
at
3:16 AM