Today was a fantastic day!
Went down to church for follow up with Samantha Tan! Mei en was having S.O.W. guitar, so we went down to the fifth story where it was nice and empty to have follow up. It was so dirty! There was like bei bei mian cover and empty drink cans on the window seal. But we made do... there was a nice table set up for us to do follow up!
But 15 minutes into the lesson, mei en called me to say that she finish her guitar lesson already! And she came down to fifth story to find us. And so follow up was cut short! It's impossible to have follow up when mei en is around doing her funny faces! lol.
Then we went swimming! It was kinda funny, we were supposed to go to hougang swimming complex, then when we went to church I saw Miss Cherie Low, and I was like 'Cherie!! I'm going swimming! Where should we go??' and she said 'Uh, my house la!' then I said, 'really??? ok!'
So we ended up going to Cherie's place at serangoon! Wahahaha. The security guard did not even stop us when we went into the estate/condo! The pool was just awesome, there wasn't anyone around so it was just the three of us and we had the whole pool to ourselves! Cool right. We put on LOADS of tanning lotion so that we can get a nice tan! aha.
Mei en was so tanned already! Then she still want to be more tanned. It was so funny.. we brought the bottle of tanning lotion with us swimming, and every few minutes we apply. Then suddenly we realised that the surface of the pool had lots of OIL! hahaha. It was kind of gross! Like can see the oil bubbles on the surface of the water!
Anyway.. we had lots of fun! Splashing around, floating around. Hahhaha. Swimming is great fun! But I didn't get my nice tan despite the huge amounts of tanning lotion =( I can never get tanned! Well I did get a LITTLE tanned. I was hoping to get rid of my SHORTS and SLEEVE marks, but now I realise I have THREE different shades on my leg! Cos the fair part became dark, but the dark part also became darker! Rargh! haha. Need to tan more!
After that we went to shower. Showering was fun too =) hahaha. After that super hungry and tired! Mei en and I headed down to KFC at serangoon and ate! There was a funny family eating next to us. But I lazy to write what's so funny about them lah. hahaha.
So that's a day in my exciting life! Hahahahahha. Tomorrow is WEMAMBO sunday! LOTS OF BURGERS!
thanks cherie for lending us your pool!
Oh and on another note... NO FOCUS CAMP FOR MEEE! Whahaha. Actually I have to go for chemistry.. but the rest are fine! Woohooo!
Saturday, October 21, 2006
Posted by
Jiayi
at
8:43 PM