Friday, November 03, 2006

Woah I can't stand my blog! I can't stand blogs that don't update often... hahaha. Even worse when the update does not have anything substantial! So today must blog something substantial. wahhaa.

Life has been super exciting!

One thing is that yesterday was chinese IB exam. It was quite okay.. so what does that mean? It means NO MORE CHINESE! for the rest of my life! Wahooo! Hahahaha. I'm happy happy happy.

Also, I have been hanging out with a bunch of really cool people... although they are young, but they are God loving, God fearing, people loving history makers! Sometimes it really amazes me that some people so young can have so much heart, so much wisdom and maturity!

haha yes la.. I am referring to you guys over at ZONE F!!! woohoooo

Been hanging out so much with u guys that some people think i am THIRTEEN/FOURTEEN. Hahahha. Looking young is good! Although I am already 17... I am young at heart okay! Hahaha

Hmm recently have been coming close to my wonderful heavenly Father too! Sometimes we find it hard to get into His presence.. and there's so much noise in our heads... But what we can do is just come to Him in thanksgiving!

Give thanks for everything.. family.. church.. friends.. a destiny in life..

Psalm 100:4
Enter into His gates with thanksgiving, And into His courts with praise. Be thankful to Him, and bless His name.

THANK YOU GOD!

This is the day that the Lord has made.. I will rejoice and be glad in it =)

Loving life.. every minute of it!