A quick post to keep my blog from dying :)
A lot has happened since the last post. And time is flying by so fast! Term 2 is coming to an end, June holidays are coming, the year is half over. Just another 6 more months and I will be moving on to my next phase in life. Kind of scary! No more uniform to wear every day... no more disgusting school socks to complain about...
Everything's just changing so fast! I still find it hard to accept that I will be 18 this year. haha. I can't deny that this year has been really eventful. I definitely feel that I myself have changed a lot. I've learnt new things, experienced new highs and lows, built new relationships with various different people. I've realised things about life and people that I never knew before. Both good and bad.
And I love taking comfort in that though life is constantly changing and nothing ever stays the same, GOD is the same yesterday, today and forevermore.
A big thank you to all the special God-sent people out there. (: Life is much brighter with each one of you and I enjoy your company very very much!
Wednesday, May 16, 2007
Posted by
Jiayi
at
6:45 PM