Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Umbrellas

Recently I've been hearing this song called "Umbrella" a lot. Irenaeus and Shawna said that I was slow because everyone was talking about it when I had never heard of it before. But then one day I watched it on MTV and I was left staring stunned at the tv for several seconds.

I declare, it's the funniest song I've ever heard.

Out one day I heard the song played in like, 5 different shops. And everytime I heard it I just burst into uncontrollable laughter so that people thought I was mad. >.< Seriously, doesn't anyone else find the song funny??? I can hardly believe such a song was even written! hahaha. I must admit, it gets stuck in my head annoyingly easily (just like avril's girlfriend!!) and refuses to get out for hours. Sigh what has become of music these days. Give me CCC, united live or coldplay over 'Umbrella' anytime thanks! Haha

You can stand under my umbrella (ella ella eh eh eh)


Hmm... thanks but I'd rather take shelter under GOD'S wings. haha.